Invisalign Clear Braces in Staten Island, NY
Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment that offers an alternative to traditional metal braces that helps you straighten your teeth. Invisalign is a great way to correct crowding, spacing, overbites, midline shifts and cross bites! Staten Island Dental Group specializes in Invisalign clear braces for patients in Staten Island, NY and the surrounding areas. We have created hundreds of beautiful smiles with Invisalign since we introduced it to our patients. Invisalign clear braces are removable so you can brush and floss normally which helps prevent decay and gum disease sometimes associated with banded orthodontic therapy.
Many Invisalign patients in NY choose this procedure over traditional braces for the following reasons:
- They are made of a clear material that is less noticeable than traditional metal braces
- Irritation is very minimal since there are no wires that may poke and cause pain
- They can be removed to eat, brush and floss
Drs. DiCicco and Intatano find that for many patients gum health can even improve with the use of Invisalign, as straighter teeth are more easily kept clean and healthy! You can still enjoy the foods you love as the appliances are removed when you eat!
Our group of dentists will begin the procedure by taking impressions of your teeth so you can preview your results. These impressions will be used to make the clear aligner trays to help you correct and straighten your teeth. By using computer 3D imaging, you will be able to see the entire process of your Invisalign treatment and what your teeth will look like after your procedure is completed. Within a few weeks, you’ll return to our dental office and receive your set of invisible aligners for your teeth. You will have to wear these clear braces on a daily basis and remove them only when necessary. You will than receive your next aligner and the process begins all over again until your teeth are straighten and put in their new position. Your Invisalign treatment may take up to six months to a year.
Invisalign provides several benefits compared to the traditional wire braces:
- Customization – Detailed impressions of your teeth will be taken to create customized aligners that will help you move misaligned teeth and correct your specific orthodontic issues.
- Comfort – Invisalign aligner trays contain smooth plastic edges that provide no irritation to your teeth or gums.
- Invisible – Your clear aligners will be undetectable and hardly anyone will notice you are wearing braces.
- Removable – You may remove your aligners when you eat, brush, floss, or attend special events.
- Proven results –Invisalign treatments straighten your teeth as effectively as traditional braces.
The cost of Invisalign treatment in New York can range from $4,000 to $8,000. The price depends on the specific alignment problems and orthodontic correction each patient may require. In order to determine how much your Invisalign treatment will cost, please contact our offices to setup your no-obligation consultation. Drs. DiCicco and Intatano will be pleased to meet with you and address your concerns.
Before & After Photos
Please take a look at a few of our success stories from previous Invisalign patients from New York. Each individual had his or her own unique orthodontic issue that was successfully corrected with Invisalign clear braces. View Invisalign before and after pictures below.
To setup your no-obligation Invisalign consultation in our dental office in Staten Island, NY, please call us or fill out our contact form to receive more information.